Health & Safety
The management of Sulivan Shipping Services Ltd consider that the health and safety of their employees is of paramount importance to the Company achieving consistent high standards in all its activities. It is therefore the policy of Sulivan Shipping Services Ltd to develop a health, safety awareness culture throughout the Company which is committed to taking all reasonable precautions for the prevention of injuries and ill health to our employees, sub-contractors and others who may be affected by our work activities, to maintain a healthy environment and to prevent any damage or loss to property, plant, equipment and the environment. Our aim is to achieve an incident and injury free workplace.
As a company we will always aim to:
- provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- prevent accidents and cases of work related ill health;
- maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
It is the responsibility of everybody involved within Sulivan to comply with our Policies and to assist the Company in their implementation.
It is my duty as Managing Director of Sulivan to ensure that we remain committed to the responsible management of the health, safety and environmental effects arising from all its activities and services.
John Pollard - Managing Director
Sulivan Shipping © sulivanshipping.com 2019. All rights reserved
Falkland Shipping Services - Falkland Islands Air Freight - Seafreight To Falklands - Falkland Isles Import Export - Stanley Falklands Cargo Forwarding